|Duties of Job
Content moderators serve as an important line of defense by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
- Serve as an advocate for the user community
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
|Other Skills / Competencies
Basic Qualifications/Skills Needed:
- Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
- Excellent comprehension, communication, and Arabic skills
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported?
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work differing rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours
- Flexibility in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Previous business process outsourcing, customer service, or content moderation experience is a plus
11h30-20h / 06h-14h30 / 17h-01:30 / 21h30-0600 on a rotational basis.